a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Friday, April 08, 2005

Another no name?

The highlight of the day was most definitely Andrew Bond's asking of Katie to Prom. He was a good man for coming up with such a creative way. I'll work on that soon enough. Talking to Mr. Ferris about dating was a close second though. For the first twenty minutes of class we talked about dating and being a gentleman and what girls want, pretty good stuff.
Then later I went on a really nice bike ride around 7:30. It was very pleasant, I was listening to music and peddling and things just kind of went by while my mind wandered, I pretty much completely spaced out for that hour of riding. I got pretty far though, Into downtown hillsboro, then to jones farm area, then around basically all of jackson school neighborhood and Evergreen. I'm pretty sure I passed about 15 of my friends houses. I wish I was in California, back in Los Gatos, I'd bike a bunch, all the way across town, and into the hills and everything. The sun would be much welcomed, unfortunately our weather is cold, oh how i miss the warm evening of summer in California. Lovely lovely weather.
I've got several things planned for this weekend, none of which I can recall. I know I've told about ten people I'd be able to do something, but I can't keep them straight, and I can't remember if I doubled up my times.
On a different note, I watch the Village tonight and there is this blind girl in it. I can't even comprehend this blindness deal. I'm walking around without my eyes open and I'm just think how frustrating it'd be to not be able to cheat and open your eyes. OUT

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was disappointed with The Village. Lots of people really liked it and I don't know why. I guess I expected more scare and not so much I'm running around in the woods alone.
-Danielle

11:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home