a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Saturday, April 23, 2005

And then there was this

I will now remember this day as the most worthless, ridiculously boring day of my life. I woke up at like 12:30 after the worst night's sleep of my life. I got home from Allison’s party and was all grassy from Scott and I wrestling at McKinney, so I took a shower. I thought the shower worked and when I got to bed I felt fine and started the sleeping process of listening to Enya and closing my eyes. After about an hour I got incredibly tired and started to drift off so I took off the headphones and went back to sleeping, or so I thought. After getting comfortable again I started dozing off only to wake up a few minutes later with an incredible itch, so I moved under the covers to make sure my back got covered by the sheets really nicely. This whole chain of events just repeated itself until my bed was in complete disarray from the moving and adjusting to get un-itchy. After this lasting about an hour or so my eyes were so heavy I couldn't even deal and put on a shirt and got a drink of water. I went and tried it again but the same thing happened and I was starting to get upset. Finally at around 3:30 or 4 I got to bed.
Now sleeping in until 12 doesn't seem to be such a big deal does it? Anyways, I got up and didn't do anything. I took a shower, worked on picking out my senior pictures, of which I have finally ordered, and then just sat around. I listened to music, tried to keep busy with computer stuff but got too bored. Most days like this are pretty relaxing and I am alright with them, but today was awful. I didn't even eat anything until about 7:30 or so. It was a complete waste of time and I wish something fun would have happened.
Maybe tomorrow will be more fun and eventful, but I doubt it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lovely said...

i hate wasteful days! I seem to have so many of those...

3:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recently decided in my hours of being awake up until the sun came up the past many days that sleep has died and gone to heaven and left us here to just be tired and unable to do anything about it. The end.
-Danielle

3:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home