a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Thursday, April 28, 2005

I'm ready for summer

I wish life were more exciting, for example, Jeff and I saw lightning on our way home from GI JOE'S last night and were thinking, why can't it be closer? Why can't it strike right in front of us so we can see it better and get a little more excitement in our life? I feel pretty bored with the daily events of my life; I severely need some spicing up. Random visits that turn into hang outs are okay, as are planned hang outs. Movies are a good waste of time, as is looking for a job. Sporadic is usually pretty good.
Today was also something that was good. First period and third period are pretty much worthless, but today I played tennis third period with Weston and Greg and despite getting sweaty I had a good time. This leads into after school real tennis. I played Jesuit at fourth singles and did pretty well. I played the best I have this year and scored 5 games on him, winning the first two of the match and surprising the entire team. Everyone else got womped. I probably scored more games than every doubles team combined, I don't know how Mica or Jimmy did. I got sweaty but it was worthwhile because I had the most fun and exciting match of this year. The kid I played was way cool and fun to play against. He way good, which always seems to make me to do better and his serve was way hard to hit.
Then we go to one-act plays- so fun! The entire school was cleared minus the 50 people or so that had come. Then when they let everyone go to the groups it was just several groups of people I like and I wish school was more like that. Not so many crappy kids just cool ones. I read for Taylor and Patrick, Vallie, and Jessica. They all had cool plays and I'd be cool with landing a part in any. I probably have the best chance with Vallie's, Taylor and Patrick seemed to have found their cast, and it didn't include me, and Jessica probably found someone better to play her character. Vallie's play is going to be really funny and cool, so hopefully I at least got that. If I didn't get any of those then I don't know, but that’s not likely. I'm a pimp right? So why wouldn't I get a part. I took my shirt off for my big audition, who doesn't want some of this? I really enjoyed reading with people, and am excited these are starting up. The lack of people at school reminds me of summer because towards the end of the year it seems like hardly anyone is there.
I'm ready for summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home