a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Thursday, April 21, 2005

King of Awesome?

When you're running late in the morning and expect to have absolutely no time to accomplish goals, and it turns out you get an opportunity to accomplish them, life is good. That is why today is good; I had tons of free time to do what I pleased.
I begun with the ASB elections, of which were marginal. I myself was pulling for Greggy as first prime, but Jeff and Zac had an awesome musical deal. When the kids came out I got to play music, my only job of the assembly. Although I would have liked to talk and introduce Katie took that from me for herself. I got back with playing Toxic twice as people filed in, she stopped it the first time, and played something else, but I got back. I played it again when she left. It turned out pretty well and was very easy to do. Then I went to yearbook and helped Katie make her research paper even better. I'm just too freaking nice, what can I say.
Then we move on to Government where I haven't paid attention for the past few weeks because there isn't anything worth learning. I talked with peter and gave Anneliese a hard time as usual. She didn't give me a ride yesterday, I made sure she remembered.
Off to tennis I went. Traveling the short distance to Westview where I proceeded to get womped. Now I had my music playing and completely zoned out. Plus Noel was my partner and he is not good at doubles. He doesn't get the concept at all and completely screws his partner. Needless to say, because of all the things going on, and those jerks from Westview I got pissed. My music kept my appearance calm, but on the inside I was ready to punch some faces. Westview had some dick kids, and our opponents fit this category. They were little punk ass bitches who I seriously considered calling them names and then punching them in the face. They were little, but thought they were the shit, so I would be happy to take them out. So I got pissed and did the only sensible thing: went after them. I aimed my shots at them and tried my best to hit them. Unfortunately I didn't get any good opportunities, thanks Noel. I can't say I played very well, but I was listening to music and not really paying attention, so can't blame me right?
Then I got back to Glencoe and watched the girls play, where I became so very aware that their team is a bunch of Nazi's. Stupid freaking Anneliese and Aubrey are so afraid of getting in trouble and think they're coaches are going to harm them if they do anything I ask.
"Give me some pizza, you've got a full pizza and everyone is almost done,"
"No! The coaches would kill me! When everyone is done and has had theirs you can have some, but not before."
"Come on! Are they really going to kill you? Are they going to stab you, or shoot you, or run you over? I doubt it; you have nothing to worry about."
"Ask someone to ask for one, and then give it to you,"
"Wait! What?! What does that matter, why can't you pretend someone gave it to me?"
"The coaches would know!"
"NO THEY WOULDN'T! Come on! You can't be serious. You're lying to yourself; you just hate me don't you? You don't give me a ride to practice because the coaches, now you don't give me pizza. Admit it. You know, if you asked me, I'd give it to you. Even if the coaches said no, I wouldn't care, you're my friend."
"Girls tennis is different, I don't hate you."
"Yes you do"
"You're right, I do."
"Ha! See you do! And still I'd do it for you,"
So see, the girls team is a bunch of Nazi's who have received the fear of god. They can't honestly think anything will happen to them, I know from experience. All you get is a slap on the wrist, then you go and do it again and it's the same. No one dishes out any serious consequences at Glencoe.
"You're not playing Varsity today because you didn't show up to the meeting after practice."
"Yeah I did, you saw me, at the end I came,"
"That was the last five seconds of it, it doesn't count"
"Fine, I really don't care, it has no affect on me."
"Good"
That happened. What does playing varsity v. JV do? Other than waiting a bit longer before playing? I could actually win JV matches anyways. This is why people can't punish me. It doesn't work. Nothing, other than someone being disappointed in me, and usually it has to be the parents, makes me feel bad.
So then I went out and bought an amazing gift for Allison Bertelson's birthday. I'm not going to talk about it until I give it to her tomorrow, but when I do, it will be out like wildfire. Everyone is going to know Scott and I are the best freaking men in the world. Who knows maybe it will bring us success. Not that he needs it, or I particularly want it. Jeff needs it. Too bad he's a wuss.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound really full of yourself here, how bout instead of bashing other people, and blaming all your problems on your friends you step up and take responsibility for your life.

6:38 PM

 
Blogger Lovely said...

Oh man, how did that gift go over?!

What is with the previous commentor. Was that a joke?

10:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home