a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Phew, for a minute there, I lost myself....

I had the wildest most satisfying and perfect dream last night. It all begun at some house where the Arrington Papa Murphy's is, and my brother and I were talking and he'd been able to do this thing where he completely disappeared from where he was and got away from whatever was going on. So low and behold I get a call from this guy, and he says that he wants me to do things for him. So I go outside and I cause some sort of mayhem and hit cars with mine and just basically take out this entire parking lot area, and instead of getting in trouble, the world slows down and I close my eyes, and I vanish into a new location, just like my brother had been talking about. Now this description doesn't even cover how it felt in my dream, it was simply an amazing feeling that I pretty much fell in love with. SO I ended up doing something at school at a later point in time in this dream and got into big trouble over it, to the point where I'm a fugitive. Who know's maybe I finally beat the crap out of Mr. Powell, then took over a tank from the National Guard. That'd have been sweet. Anyways, I'm a fugitive and can't trust anyone, and I know that they'll check my house first of places of all, but I've got to go in. And my house isn't really my house, its different in some way but I can't remember just how so. So I sneak in and get my jacket and something things, and this dude calls again, but before i pick up it says, "answer at 515" and I know he means when the number says 515, but on my phone it says 315, but I don't know what to do, so I answer and he gets pissed and says, "I told you to answer at 515" Then I run away into a neighborhood that's supposed to be mine, but is just like ones that I've had in my other dreams, that don't really exist. So I get to the swamp near my house and know I have to cross it because if I use the road people will catch me and turn me in. So I get in and take my jacket off and swim across it. But it's not a crappy swamp water deal like mine, its just like a lake, but still pretty dirty, but it's my life on theline, so I keep going, just hoping life will slow down and I can close my eyes again. So I get across the "swamp" to land and need to duck out really fast without being seen, but these people are walking don't he street so I don't know what to do. I figure they won't notice me as being a fugitive so I risk it and start running towards the woods. At this point I'm sprinting full on for an awfully long time, running away from this trouble but never having life slow down to save me. I don't really know what I'm going to do because I've apparently cause a crapload of trouble and didn't take any thought to how it'd work out for me. And if I get caught I'm absolutely screwed and anyone could do it. And I'm still running, in my Blue and Black Columbia jacket, soaking wet white t-shirt, and my Nike Dri-fit shorts. I pass these people on there walk and all of a sudden things go away, and I am in a high-tech space ship with my family, just my dad, mom, and sister though. I'm flying the ship and I'm instructing people how to deal with what is going on. This ship has been sectioned out into partitions that can break apart and each person needs to have their own. I've got huge windows in mine and can see out of them. Then all of a sudden from around the corner where my family is supposed to be my mom and sister pop there heads in and say something to the extent of, "wow! look at that view, yours is so much nicer than our compartments," and they wriggle themselves in and all the while I'm telling them they need to get out and get back to theirs because if it breaks apart they're going to be screwed and need to have their own bubble space. They ignore me, so I let them slide all the way in and I move out into their area which is way crappier than mine. It's still really nice, leather walling and everything but no windows and just a long corridor. So I compact myself in to the area so when we break off I'll have my safe spot. Then this buzzing goes off and I know it's time for us to section off. Then I wake up to hear my alarm going off. So I crawl over the bed and turn it off and go back to my dream, but its too late and I've lost it. Freaking alarm!

Pretty wild eh kids? I really liked it, the part where I'm disappearing lasted way longer than it sounds and I just did way cool stuff. I honestly don't know where these thoughts came from. I'd be interested in seeing though. Jeff and I did have a discussion about having something interesting and big happen to us in our lives; I'd say a fugitive fits the profile. The whole feeling of being completely alone in my escape was in no way sad either. I liked it actually, it was a rush to try and get away and be one step ahead of the authorities. I don't know where I would have gone from my running away. I'd like to think I could outrun the coppers. Run away just quick enough and be just smart enough to get away to Canada or something, where I could then fly to Spain or Italy and live anew. I had better do something worthwhile in my life. I'm okay with pushing the envelope and paying for it. Prison wouldn't be ideal, so i don't want to go that far really, but it's so appealing....what if I did punch Mr. Powell or something? Or some kid at school? Suspension from school? If it were Powell probably expulsion so not a good idea, and he can be a big dick sometimes, but other times he's not to bad. But I'm sure i could find another kid worth punching. In fact, probably several. I could name a few.

Yep, I need to get into a fight. I need to know if I could win or if i could even handle that sort of thing. My freaking dad had some throw-downs in his time, school used to be way cooler, there'd be a fuss and you and your tight buddies would stick up for some smaller kid whose getting picked on by a bigger one. Then the whole school goes into the fight and everyone is fighting everyone else. Jeff and I came to the conclusion that it must be a normal guy thing to dream about such occurrences. Like if someone were to come into the school with a gun, we'd be ducking behind some trashcan and they'd be distracted by something else, and we'd whip out and kick their ass. Except, we've seen clips from like Columbine and are pretty sure if we were really into that situation we'd be like everyone else and running for our lives with big pee stains in our pants. Hmmm....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so regarding the dream it sounds like your running away from something in your life and taking the easy way out. I'm not sure if thats true but thats what it sounds like. I agree it would be awesome to just wink out of situations you don't want to be in. Oh, and you have some pretty wicked vivid dreams.

2:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The space ship part of your dream auctaully sounds like an episode from Star Trek...man I love that show...Capt. Pichard..what a hunk....any ways, I once had a dream where i was running from the authorities. I was awsome, I wish draems where like real life, where I could just tell off some stupid teacher, and then later in my life, when I have children, and grandchildren, I can look back and tell them the story of how I stuck it to the man.

12:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home