a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

pack and get dressed...

How could I skip such a crucial day as April the 11th? I'll tell you, I fell asleep again, without spending time on this puppy, but now I can give you the low-down and it. So after first period I make a run to Party City and purchase some Window Markers, then hustle home to make it back by third period. And yes, I did, sure I sped a bit but who honestly doesn't speed? I personally find it hard not to. But i got back in time and went out third period and wrote, "U/ME PROM?" on her front windshield and arrows on the other windows pointing towards the front. It looked pretty freaking rad, and thats also the time I went and talk to Phil about getting Megan out of class Seventh period with a, "We need you to go check your car, we saw people messing with it on the video." He said yes, and I'll be baking him cookies one of these days soon. And there began the agonizing wait. Agonizing for more than just being nervous about it for it had rained for two periods and I was incredibly scared it'd have run. So during second lunch Greg Schaal and I ran out and checked up on it, and luckily it hadn't at all, so we added a Dinosaur and a Crab to the back for more artistic and visual appeal. Then came 7th period where I waited in my suit and picked a pretty flower, waiting until 2:30 when she was supposed to come out. I went out about ten minutes early to make sure I was there when she got there and it's a good thing I did because she came out early too. I was hiding behind Alex Bustamante's car when I saw her coming out the door. She was walking and looking for her car, and when she got in eyesight she sort of jumped and went faster to get to it. I think she saw what was there, and that was good. So as she came up to it, I walked out from behind the car, and being the incredibly lame person I am, said, "So Megan, there is this dance May 7th at 10 and I was hoping you'd join me for it." Then she said, yes, and I was happy and she hugged me, and then we went inside and talked about the nights plans on the way back. And thus ends the Prom asking saga.

And today was awesome for one reason. It decided to rain really hard for quite some time. I went out fifth period into the courtyard and while listening to Radiohead just looked up into the rainy sky and it was awesome. I just wish whenever it rains it'd rain like today. Later during tennis it started up again and we thought we'd have to stop, but it died out soon and became gorgeous and sunny. Then during my third set versus Liberty, home of Rachel the 'destined to be good friends' online-soon to be in real life- friend, it poured harder and we got rained out.

I won't lie, I love my some Radiohead and Rain. Here's the thing about rain; I think I have to be in it when it starts to enjoy it. If I'm all dry and warm inside then go out into the rain I usually hate it to death, unless its pouring. Who isn't fascinated with hard hard rain? I was tempted to run in it today. But what I really wanted was for a nice little lady to be on my arm as we walked and talked in it. Once again, most all I think about are girls, so don't laugh when i say things like that. Or maybe just strolling down the street with my music. That would work for me. Lately I've gotten into different moods than I have in a while, seemingly more motivated moods, thats pretty exciting and nice.

I think I'm going to use my free second period to read at home, and be comfortable and not need to rush to get ready. I'm excited about this. No stinking school for an hour and a half, no stupid math lesson, and best yet, only two classes tomorrow! Jealous Much??? Some people are just super fun to talk to, especially if I'm in the mood to talk. Good work to you peeps who fall into that category.

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Yes I agree on the level of awesomeness of your date asking. I would also like to congradulate you on two classes for even days, I've had that since Christmas and it pretty much rocks

6:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home