a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Saturday, June 18, 2005

It's rough, trust me...

Men have it hard in one way that no woman ever can, when getting out of a pool or hot-tub, they have to be especially careful. See, the shorts cling in the water, and if you stand straight up, people are going to see stuff, like tonight. I couldn't find my boardshorts anywhere, so I wore my racing shorts, the ones from cross country. Now those things are as thin as they get and when wet, basically turn into skin. So when exiting Jessi's hotub it was difficult, and lots of people either saw stuff, or laughed at how awkward I looked, and all the guys looked for that matter. It's just not easy to get out gracefully without showing too much off. Justin and I believe it will be the next Olympic sport, you get points for quickness, the actual job done, and grace. If you can do all of that you've mastered the getting out. girls don't have to worry about this, so they are lucky. And ladies, if you're ever curious, go swimming with a guy and watch them get out.
That aside, I looked good in my shorts and the girls recognized.
Then I went and played frisbee golf again and did well and had fun. I enjoy frisbee golfing, almost half as much as golfing. Now, its not to say I dislike frisbee golf, it truly is fun, but real golfing is that much more fun.
Today I also got my dad some sweet ace Father's day gifts, and went to Matt Haide's grad party. I like matt, he's a good guy, so ladies, if you're in search of the ultimate man in: sweetness, sincerity, caring, good-looks, modesty, proper ediquite, and overall awesome, go for Matt Haide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home