a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Monday, June 20, 2005

Yep, I'd like that

My Dad is awesome and we have quite a good relationship. Today we drove down to Mac to play golf with my brother Josh. If I didn't suck up like two of the holes, I'd have done great, I'm getting better each time, and considering I've only been out three times this year, I'd say I'm doing well. My dad is a funny guy. He tells me one thing, to help me do better, and then doesn't follow his own instructions. After that lovely round we came home and had a barbeque. My present was revealed and all was wondrous. Who doesn't want Stargate Season 5, 6, AND 7 all at once? Now his collection is complete, until the next season comes out on DVD.
I want to go to the beach, and I want to spend the night there. I want people to be able to come and I don't want any bad things to happen. I'm okay with a Chaperone even though it’s stupid that we'd need one. Everyone is almost 18 and therefore self-sufficient enough to spend a night at the coast by themselves. Camping isn't too hard, or dangerous in such a big group, assuming if I went I'd take a big group. Most of all I want it to be semi-warm, have a nice fire going, and watch the stars. I want it to be like Mexico, my goodness how I loved it down there. Walking down the beach with my music going, alone at 10 o'clock with nothing but the moonlight to light my way. How can you get it to be any better except maybe add female company? Speaking of which, I saw the MTV movie awards the other day, and I saw the part where Best Kiss was given out, and it was from the notebook, and the way they accepted it was amazing. Firstly I want to look like Ryan Gosling, even better would be Brad Pitt, but this Gosling fellow isn't too shabby, that’s right I looked up his name, and set up such a kiss. It was good people, I sound pretty lame, a guy commenting on this kiss on TV, but honestly, I'm jealous. It's in myspace pictures, a picture of it, that’s how much I want it to happen. But it's still weird thinking you're shoving your face into someone. One day my friends, one day it will happen to me, and I'll look as good as him, after I buffen up so I don't look like a stick.
This past paragraph is an interesting one; I'm sure it’s amusing to you all. Now I'm going to go to bed and think wonderful dreams of warm weather, sand, the moon, and cuddling. PEACE OUT.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

David you're beautiful just the way you are.

10:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home