a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Freaking Concrete

One man cannot easily build a fence. I can't hold the freaking post up, mix the concrete and pour it in at once, by myself. It's freaking hard to do. I spent all day doing this, and adjusting the holes I already dug. For a one-man team I did a great job, except one post that got bumped or something, its a bit off, and seeing as how it's in concrete, it's stuck where it is. Ooops. Tomorrow I build the fences. Hopefully I can get those done in two days. I'm extremely slow, it took me all of 8.5 hours today to set 12 posts. That's so slow, as was my digging i guess.

I was thinking about James Bond today, while working, and decided I like those movies a lot and would like to own all of them. Mostly the older ones because they're way neat. The new ones are chill, but I'd make a better one that Peirce, come on, David Zavertnik or Peirce Brosnon. Simple choice right? Don't answer, you'll hurt my feelings.

I'm more tired today than I was yesterday. I'm going to bed. Maybe I'll come up with something neat to say tomorrow, because today wasn't much fun either. I think this work sucks out my coolness, or at least creativity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home