a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Sunday, July 17, 2005

The list shall be completed

Today was the first day of actual summer, where the sun is hot, like it should be. I sat around in the morning after waking up late, and tried to decide what to do. I wanted to go out into the sun, but I didn't want to lay out in the back, or invite myself to a pool, or drive to Hawthorne. I basically wanted a pool in my backyard. That didn't happen so I went on a bike ride with Scott. We rode around, up to Brent's, soaked in the pool for a bit, then tanned. After that we went to 7-11 and got slurpees and drank those while heading home. The bike I was riding, my street bike, had a loose bolt and the seat was sliding up into a very uncomfortable position. We ended up at Justin's house where his dad fixed it, then he told us to head over to Jessie's and that’s where we could find Justin, so we did. They have a pool, that's nice. It was a pretty good time, until I realized my phone was still in my shorts and it was completely ruined. I have been wanting a new phone, so I guess now I'll have to get it, too bad though, it will be expensive.

I'm writing a to do list for this following week. Want to see it?
-Finish Thank you Cards and send them out (It's been over a month that I've been meaning to)
-Take care of give-away clothes
-Finish Pacific Vortex
-Finish The Da Vinci Code
-Drink 3 Nalgene's full of Water a day
-Mow Judsens lawn
-Home Yard work
-Fix up roadbike
-Go to the beach
-Ride with Greg
-Exercise once a day, either run or bike or situps/pushups
-Wake up Early
-Eat well
-Fill up a page of my green book
-Clear out my room of all old junk, add flowers.

That's that, a lot to do, we'll see how much I can get done tomorrow, It initially started as a tomorrow thing, but I couldn't fit it all in.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lovely said...

I am trying to decide what is more pathetic, this blog, or the fact that i read it AND am commenting.

3:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home