a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Sprechen Sie Germany?

It's been two days but it hasn't seemed so. I've been less worried with thoughts and more able to be free in my mind and let things wander. That's quite a relief, and while things didn't work out exactly as I might have hoped for, they aren't too shabby.

Life as of late has been good. Yesterday I can't remember what I did, I think I went shopping. It must have been yesterday. I bought three shirts from gap; green, yellow, and red, a lovely stretch polo from Express as well as an amazing pair of black dress pants, and to top it all off, white sailor shorts. The shorts are linen and super comfortable and look nice. My Mohawk, or fauxhawk as I'm told it's to be called, was also trimmed yesterday and now it looks perfect, or as perfect as I can get it.

How I love that green shirt I bought. It's great. Last night I also watched Finding Neverland, boy is that movie good. Johnny Depp is such a good actor, and his accent is amazing. I wish I could fake an accent, especially that Scottish one, or an Australian one. I've been told the ladies like an Australian accent.

Then today I got up really early, like 8:15 and went into Portland with Scott to talk to the German Consoulet. She was really nice, but not what we had anticipated. None the less she gave us enough information to please, and I couldn't help but smile the whole time. She talked in German to all the other customers and it was so awesome. I could pick up just enough of it that I didn't hate myself for not speaking it. Then we walked around, looked at nice stuff in Pioneer Place and headed home. Then we played airsoft, and that biatch hit me in the face. After I shot him mind you. So everyone when you see Scott give him a horrible time and make him feel terrible. He single handedly made me ugly. I now have a huge red spot on my face that might be mistaken as a giant pimple. HA! That’s what you get for using a gas gun against a nearly defenseless man Scott. I'll turn the world against you. But then everything will be fine because I won't hate him, and don't now, I just want to make him feel bad for a bit. As if Hannah being gone isn't crappy enough.

Then, I went over and baked apple sauce something's at the Upton's and came home for dinner. We had a chicken and cheese something casserole. It was good, and I ate a salad for a change. I really ought to eat healthier; I just crave a lot of junk though. I love to munch on sweets. I ought to substitute in carrots, and exercise. Ahh exercise, how I long to be fit and have a six pack instead of a full gut. And have muscles for arms. I should be a bit bigger than I am, then I could just maintain and life would be good. But do you know how hard it is to get into exercising? Very hard. It's really spur of the moment kind of deals, unless you're truly disciplined which I am not.

This is overly cliché, but after all this thought about life and crap for the past week I've started to realize I don't know where I'm going and I need to figure this out, but I don't even know how to get started- this has been one very long sentence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home