a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

You won't enjoy reading this; it's boring

I got hired to a temporary job last night, so I had to wake up really early this morning, 6 o'clock kind of early. It was at the fairgrounds at 7 and so I left early to make a good impression, but stupid idiots at EO didn't tell me the right place to meet anyone, so I drove around to all the entrances I could find until alas I found the guy. I got to work, digging post-holes for a fence, and it actually went pretty well. The morning is a glorious time, I was quite comfortable, digging holes and listening to my iPod as I watched the morning unfold. The only real crappy part about the whole digging was that the holes I needed to dig sat right next to trees and their freaking roots blocked it and made it really hard to get anywhere. Then there was the fact the ground was dry and as hard as a rock, and full of rocks. It took all of 8.5 hours working to dig 12 holes. They were a foot and a half deep and varied from a foot to 2 feet in width and length.

I am glad I don't have to do this all the time, it wasn't much fun, and the roots made it hard. If they had all been like the second hole I dug, life would have been good. Tomorrow I fill the wholes with cement and set the posts, then depending on when they get done drying, start building the fence.

Rachel isn't nice and made fun of my blog last time, and it's basically going in the same direction, so that means she'll say this one sucks even worse. I don't do anything fun or interesting, and I don't feel like thinking right now.

I did stop by and see Jeff. His Europe trip seems like it was neat, but they had all these time constraints so I don't think they were able to enjoy the locations as much as they could have. He said it was fun, I believe him.

I wish I was James Bond. That man is so fucking smooth its ridiculous. Not to mention all the girls want him as it is. See, I have a problem in that department, and smooth, goodness. I didn't like how he just pushed this girl into getting hit, even though she was plotting against him, she didn't have to get hit. Too bad, I'm a better man than James, but he gets hot chicks, like Pussy Galore. Who is even named that? Come on. Ooh, Odd Job just wacked him, thats what he gets for hitting a ladie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lovely said...

come on, love. i was only joshing you.

12:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home