a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

You say you love me, now do it again

This morning started out pretty crappy, for one I didn't sleep well. I think the way my pillows were laid out my head wasn't supported enough or something because when I woke up I felt sick to my stomach. I think that happens to me a lot. That wasn't fun, and on top of that I was being told to get stuff done ASAP for my family. Now it might not seem like a big deal, but whenever someone else needs something done, or wants something done, it has to be on their schedule, but if I need something or want something, I have to wait. It sucks. So I drove around basically all afternoon in the least efficient way possible. First I had to take clothes to Plato's closet with my sister, but she had to get back, so I drove home, then my mom had clothes that I didn't have time for before that so, I went back out to aloha to some more adult style things of the same type, and wait there for half an hour. And instead of going back to Plato's to pick up what I dropped off, I had to take my grandma who was with me home to orenco so she could drive my mom to an appointment, then I had to get my car and drive all the way back to Plato's closet, pick up all my clothes since they only took a pair of pants, and drive back home to a shelter place to donate them. Absolutely inefficient and pretty much a waste of my time.

Then I get home and am beckoned to go pick up stuff for my dad at the eye doctor.

Reading this makes me sound like a jerk, like I can't even help out around the house. I get upset for people asking me to help, uh oh! Better not strain a muscle driving around to get stuff, it's tough work. I guess I'm not really used to all of this garbage; normally I get to sit around and do what I want.

I watched an interesting movie today, Kinsey. It was quite ridiculous at parts, but somewhat interesting. I don't know that I'd recommend, especially not for watching with parents, and people who are uncomfortable with sex. It is after all about the sex doctor who made scientific research about sexual habits. Very weird at parts.

Then I went on a run and it was nice. I was sitting in my room, looking outside at the wonderful evening sky; it was very cool, and comfortable. So I was thinking about biking, but it didn't seem like something I wanted to do. What I really wanted to do was to Skateboard, but I'm not good, and I don't have one, so I ran. I ran and ran and ran. I went down harewood to jackson, then to kathryn up past Katie's house and through brents apartment area, then up to 15th I think that is, and down towards the parks and rec center, then up that road to 25th, and down 25 past by the airport to Evergreen, then down Evergreen to sunset or whatever and through those neighborhoods home. Quite a run. It took around an hour. It probably shouldn't have, I doubt that's too far as far as miles go. But my pace wasn't very impressive so I would imagine it might have been 6 miles. I haven't run in such a long time though, I'm pleased with how I did. Then there are the nice bloody blisters I got on my toes mid run.I didn't stop except for a drink of water and to adjust my ipod. It ended up overheating so it stopped towards the end. I listened to Arcade Fire for a bit until I messed something up and it went to Travis. Good stuff for running I thought. I'm very tired, an hour of running is a lot, and my legs are weak. I'm going to go take a cold shower since my sister used up all the hot water. I'm loved by my family.

ALSO! I'M GOING TO EUGENE FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS! Goodbye

1 Comments:

Blogger Lovely said...

i liked kinsey...

7:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home