a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Booyah!

Today it was icy. Now this is both good and bad, good because it wouldn't be difficult for it to keep up and make school stay out even more and leads to the possibility of snow. Its bad because I can't get anywhere. I really wanted to make a candle today and make a cake but neither can be completed without the proper supplies, and I don't have them. I also can't get a haircut, I want one of those too.
I mailed my UO Arch. program application today. That means I am official finished with two of three, the third not being do for a few weeks. This makes for a very relaxing weekend. I have hardly any homework and so much time for stuff to happen.
This marks the third day in a row I am ending the day happy. I played video games with my cousin Jeremy, went to a great restaurant for Kevin Upton's 50th B-day, and hung out at the Uptons house afterwards for a while.
Ooh, I could not forget to mention in greater detail of the dining experience. So while walking to the restaurant, Jeff decided to park as far away as possible for some reason, we had a group of 7 and we were about 20 feet from P.F. Changs, when Kevin slips on some of the ice and almost falls. We are all in shock and make sure that he is okay, he is, and we continue, not more than five seconds later Kate Upton slips on ice, making the tally 2. Shortly after, another few seconds, John Ayres slips on some ice on top of some tanbark, then, the final trippee, Andy Turner, within a few seconds of John's mishap, trips up a bit on some more ice. That makes a total of 4 people. Out of 7! It was probably the funniest thing in the world. I don't think it could have been better choreographed. One right after another, in different places, in different forms. Then, once in P.F. Changs I see Kalena from school, apparently she is a hostess. I say hi introduce Jeff, and then say goodbye and sit down. Dinner goes by, she walks by a few times I say hello, give her a high five, that sort of thing. Then as dinner ends and we opened our fortune cookies I got one that said, "You and your spouse will lead a very happy life" I thought it was crappy but I didn't really care. Then later, Jeff and I got onto the subject of that and I said, or he did, I don't know, I should tell Kalena that its talking about her and I, and that she ought to prepare for a great future. It was of course just for giggles, but as we left the restaurant I decided, "what the heck" and did it. She laughed and then asked me for my number. And viola! (can't add an accent) I have a possibility for a date or something. If she calls, I will ask her out on one. She seems really cool and I think it'd be rad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home