a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Saturday, January 15, 2005

I like candles...

The past two days have been pretty darn good. Talk about mood swings, jeeze. But I think I know why it got better; I talked with my doctor and she gave me some good alternatives to make me less sleepy and feel more refreshed. They have helped a lot. I got a good nights sleep, and today and yesterday I actually talked to Becky in a normal way. We acted just as we did before so I am pleased about that. Jeff and I are cool, I think that was just a bad mood thought, I don't know if it was valid. But Anneliese, sheeze! She is seeming super distant, I've seen her like 20 times but she has only said hi like twice, and after I said it. Today I tried asking her about the weekend and she totally zoned out and didn't even reply. I don't know what the deal is, but she hasn't even come up and given me a hug in a week, which if you know her, is strange. She's very affectionate, which makes me curious.
Other than that stuff is good, applications are finally over, well I still have University of San Fran but thats weeks from now, so I can work at a leisurely pace. I think stress was another root of the bad mood. I am felling less stressed for certain and that lightens things up a lot. Tomorrow I am going to make my own candle because today I burnt like 5 for a really long time and I have been collecting wax. So with all of tonights I've got a crapload. I am pretty excited for this as well, it'll be cool. Plus I am going to make a cake soon. And it might snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home