a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Well shucks...

Tonight, once again, my procrastination crept up on my and chopped my face off. I like that better than bit me in the butt because this one was a really big mess up. It involves my applications. I thought that UO was like UW and I didn't need to send a transcript to them until the end of the year, but upon closer inspection I needed to. Now I still have time to get it in- for regular admission, but the thing is, I needed it to be in by the 15th of Dec. so I could get into the Architecture program. I don't know what this means. I turned in everything but the transcript, so I don't know if I can still get into the program or not. If not, then I wasted three teachers time and resources by having them write letters of rec for me. This pisses me off. I really wish I had done everything right so I didn't need to worry about it. This will be the second night in a row that I will stay up until 12 working on stuff. I have to have all application stuff done and sent in by friday. I really need to get cracking. I have yet to write the essay and complete the drawings, and then for UW I have to make a brag sheet.
I also have to do homework for tomorrow. This day didn't start well- I spilt a crapload of milk all over the kitchen- and it isn't ending well. This is why I need a vacation. So I don't have to worry about all this crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home