a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Monday, January 17, 2005

Smile like you mean it....

Today was day three of my vegetable weekend. I didn't do anything once again. Its weird how this is working out. I did do some math homework and heres the story about that. I sat down at my desk here and started, then i decided I wanted music, so I set up a Coldplay set equaling about 96 minutes, then I went to work. I worked for that entire time and some- on 10 problems! It was the slowest day ever.
I also signed up for myspace because it won't let me look at other peoples stuff without an account. While doing so I realized how much I hate my hairstyle because every picture of me on my computer sucks, usually because of the massive frowish thing going on upstairs. Also I think my face has matured over the past few months because I look very young in most all of them, and glasses sometimes look good, others not. I need to take better pictures. I was looking through my senior pictures and those don't even look completely like me anymore, that was this summer. It happens I guess, time for bed.
Also, those lyrics in my title are from the Killers. I like that song, and those lyrics made me think of the good ole days of summer and specific events from then. Hannah was talking about this in her blog- the fact she associates songs with events. The other big one for me was Real McCoy was a band I was into in like 5th grade and whenever I heard "run away" I thought of Mighty Ducks the movie. I am working on remembering dreams as well, next one I remember enough I will post, if i deem it worthy enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home