a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I'll figure it out

Today was good at school. I enjoyed that, then I went home and got a lesson in stock markets from my Grandpa Judson, an extremely intelligent man, and I enjoyed that. He can teach me a lot. Side note: I came to the conclusion today that tired girls cuddle better. The basketball was also good, i need to go to more of those.
I am figuring things out about relationships. They are extremely fragile and can waiver pretty easily. So I messed things up again, only to work to rebuild them in due time. I am pretty good at that; messing things up then working to put them back. I should take that as a career.
Also; Elyse Gambino is by far the best person to talk to ever. She is always such a compliment to any conversation. Get to know her, you won't regret it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home