a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Girls, girls, girls....101

So tonight was a prime example of what a girlfriend would offer me; someone to do something with. Now Scott and I cruised, which was fun, but we didn't know what to do, normally we go somewhere, but today we literally cruised for the two and a half hours. It was fun, but the stars were oh so bright and I'd have loved, as would he, to have been snuggling with a girl- in his case Hannah- under the stars. So we talked about girls.
I don't know what the hell I want. It appears my motives behind girls are not the same as other guys in school. The thought of having sex with anyone at school didn't even register as a reason to get into a relationship, nor did it even cross my mind that once in a relationship I'd ever get to that point. I'm not in the least bit ready for anything physical like that. So the question is, if I want to date someone, how do I go about it? It appears my making friends with girls, finding out how great they are, then liking them doesn't ever work. So I need to get into something with a less-known friend/acquaintance. Now the question is with whom? All of the girls who fit into that category I don't picture myself dating. Some of the ones I think of as physically attractive aren't my type and wouldn't be good matches. And others I've never thought to want a relationship.
I don't know what to do. I need a girl who is a lot like me. Where we'd mesh extremely well and wants what I want. But wait, I don't know what i want, thats a problem. What the heck is a girlfriend anyways? Is it just a title? As I've heard it means you've got the friendship connection and then there is the physical part that separates it from normal friends. But I can't picture myself kissing any of these girls, or any in general. All I seem to want is cuddling, and lots of that. But it appears that friends can sort of do that, some times, good times. So why did I want to mess up those friendships by saying I wanted a relationship? What more would it give me? All I had to ask is if they loved me then, right? Because if I don't want anything physical past cuddling, and just want to be loved, and cared for, then friends can cover that. Yet, I didn't feel friends were enough, so I don't know. And I thought girls were messed up.
Well, maybe I'd like to be kissed. I don't think I want to make any moves. I want them to initiate them, and thats not going to happen. If a girl came up to me and said, "I love you David" and then kissed me, I'd be pretty happy. Unless it was someone I didn't know. I absolutely suck as making moves. In fact, if anyone likes me right now, which I don't think, but if they do, I'm not aware. I'm very clueless, I like to imagine all the girls like me, but thats sure not to be the case. And if I did know I don't know how I'd react, but I probably don't have the same feelings because I'm caught up in this stupid mess. Thats unfair, I want these girls I like to stop liking who they do, and like me, yet if I were in their shoes, I couldn't. I'm a hypocrite. I can't do this anymore, I'm going to sleep. I need to straighten this crap out.
Side note, this is my 101st blog. I missed numero one hundred because my stupid profile isn't counting them right, so I have to count them, and the best way to do that is to display 50 at a time. So now I'm on my third page of 50's, making this 101. Thats pretty neat. I got interviewed for this beast today as well. Thats right, 101 different entries, plenty of great bathroom reading, I ought to compile all of these sometime and make a book. YEAH! That'd sell I'm sure.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

David, I know a lot of girls who have liked you, but you have been so stuck on these other girls you dont even give them a look. You are a wonderful guy. The fact that you are fun and caring is amazing. Also, it is very attractive that you don't think about the physical part of relationships (i.e. sex). Really everyone wants someone to cuddle with, your not really all that alone.

11:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

David, I've got something to say, if you build it they will come. Yeah well I have no idea what you need to build, I'll leave that open to interpretation. Actually that saying is stupid and I just felt like commenting. Maybe you just need to stop thinking about girls and something will happen. You know like when you go into a room and forget what you went in there for and can't remember until you stop thinking about it? Yeah maybe that made sense or maybe not. This comment was really pretty pointless, I just wanted to comment for some reason.
-Danielle

11:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are deffinetly not alone. You probably dont know me, my friend told me about you and I just wanted to say that I want all of the things that you want. I mean, who doesnt want somebody nice to cuddle with? Most guys at school are just looking for physical things from a girl and I think it is really awesome that you arent like that. You are deffinetly a ten in my book and I cant find any reason why you think girls don't like you, I mean, I would.

7:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like you. There. I made the first move. Now you know that there is at least one girl at school that likes you.

10:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home