a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I wanna know whats its like on the inside of Love......

So this morning I straightened my hair; big hit. I really enjoyed walking down the halls and watching my friends/acquaintances give me a really empty stare like they don't recognize me, and for the most part they didn't. It was neat to have that hair. Felt like a beanie, sort of got in my eyes, but people seemed to enjoy it, so this further makes me wish my hair was straight rather than curly. I've taken a shower so it's back to curls.
Tennis was wet. It was raining so the courts sucked, and I sucked, so I lost against a kid named Noel. Pitiful. I sucked.
Yoga was so very hard today. Our positions were super strenuous and I had a very difficult time doing them, but it was rewarding because afterwords it felt great. Jeff and I played Basketball then Squash, then when Heidi had finished her workout we all three played Horse, rather, CAT. I enjoyed that, fun kids.
Also today we found our ticket price for prom was going to be $22. Now I don't mind, I know Prom is the big shiznit so I'm fine with the price, but I was telling Luke about it and Patrick overheard. Then he proceeded to chew me out. I didn't get it, and quite frankly I didn't enjoy it. He was telling me that I am not allowed to tell people until they announce it, which doesn't matter. He said he didn't want people chewing him out, but the thing is, he's not responsible. He is not the Senior Class, there are multiple members, so there is no reason for him to get anything. Senior class as a whole decided it, and because of costs it had to be higher. Then he proceeded to say it should have been 25, but they made it 22, and that is Bull. I was there, they were going to have it be 20, and 22 sounds less only beaus it's less than 25 and 20 seems like a lot because its a flat rate. It's all psychological, don't ask me, but it works like that. So I didn't appreciate that. Overall I was upset he took offense to me saying it, it wasn't a big deal in the least but it was made out to be. And if you have a problem with it being $22, too bad, its Prom, get it together. And if I let a secret out, its not a big deal because it's advertising smarts, they're smart for doing what they are.
It is now that i make a plug for cpt. Anonymous. I don't know who you are, I have a slight idea, but anywho, thanks. And thank you the rest of you people who bother to read this. I like all of your comments and its fun to hear what you guys think about what I think. I hope I'm not too boring or over obsessed with my love life. And for right now I have no real thoughts.
I don't get poetry and only wish I could, or at least write quality poetry myself. It's an amazing thing, poetry, but only when I get it.
Oh, Jeff and I talked today about girls and such. We talked about these people who are very open about their actions and whatever it is called, and we both have come to the conclusion we admire the honesty our friends have about themselves. I like that I can hear them speak about their smoking pot. Not that i like they do it, I don't, but I really respect their ability to say it out loud without being ashamed. We also talked about girls and their appeals. We've realized that what I find to be appealing might not be for him, and so on. So if I think a girl isn't attractive it doesn't mean they aren't, for my tastes they just don't work. I hate how easily people may been seen as shallow for saying a person isn't attractive to them. Now granted some kids are cruel and deserve the title, but otherwise, everyone can say they don't find someone attractive, and it doesn't make you a bad person.
I have no good thoughts so I'm leaving.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poetry sucks. Poetry is stupid. I am going to kill poetry with a bayonet. I have no one else to vent to about this right now so I'll just write it to you. Stop talking about being boring in this. If you were boring people wouldn't read and comment. I highly enjoy reading this. It's nice that you put all your feelings out there. Most people wouldn't. Anyway, I will keep commenting if you keep posting, so keep up the good work.
-Danielle

6:55 PM

 
Blogger Patrick (Collegebot 5000) said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home