a man of both great physical attributes as well as mental awesomeness

Sunday, March 06, 2005

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

This morning and afternoon was all about the Scottizzle. We hung out from about 10:30, when we went to harefield to meet up with Girls LAX, until 5:30. The big thing that came up was Germany. I want to go so badly and now its really working it's way to happening. We're going to go, and maybe even go to Canada during the summer as well. I'm so excited. I need a job now. I have to make tons of money up until mid-August when the money comes in. Tickets are going to be spendy, and then there is the fact that I'll want to spend a lot there, but mostly for transportation.
Then I played ultimate Wingman. I helped Scott with his date with Hannah, and took David out with me to O'Briens for the dance team raffle. At first it seemed reminiscent of babysitting, but David's a cool guy. So it was more like hanging out. I enjoyed it, and it was definitely like taking a friend out because I was worried that he'd be bored, or not be entertained, so that was neat. I didn't win the freaking raffle though. Seriously, I did buy 5 tickets, sure people bought hundreds, but damn I deserved to be lucky and win the Ipod. What sort of luck does it take to win like that? And why do certain people have that luck? Am I a bad person or something, and God smites me by not allowing me to win these fantastic things? I care for people, I'm a good kid, I deserve to win something cool. Megan Nuttal and I are going to start a club for nice people to give them rewards so they feel good. It's what they need. Nice people shouldn't finish last. They should finish first and most importantly get cool gifts.
I miss my mom. She's been with my Grandparents working on feeling better with Fibromyalgia and CMT for over a month. Thats a long time to have her away. I know college and all this will be even longer, but for now it's a big deal. I really love her and my dad. They're amazing people, people I take for granted constantly. They give me so much opportunity and love and support its ridiculous. I honestly don't think I can give enough praise to them. It seems so stupid that i complain for them asking for help, with all that they've given me. It even seems selfish. I feel like crap thinking back to how mad I'd get at them, almost sick, so disrespectful and underappreciative. Pretty much, I'm realizing how much I love them, and how well they've raised me. I think I've turned out pretty well myself. For instance, I'm a clean person, in fact, I find myself cleaning my friends houses, especially kitchens for some reason, but thats thanks to my dad. It's a good habit, clean and organized is good, and its because of him. And I'm a pretty compassionate caring person, and my mom has taught me lots of that. Such great people...

Sidenote: Leaving your name for a comment is great. I'd like to know who to thank for the encouraging words.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too have been realizing lately how much I take my parents for granted. I feel exactly how you do complaining when they ask for help or even ask how the day went when they've done so much for us. I'm sorry your mom's away. That sucks. Just keep thinking of when she'll get back. It'll come soon enough.
-Danielle

4:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home